Upcoming Live Local Events
3 different 1-day workshops around the state. Reserve your spot today!
Refreshments and Networking start at 8:30 with the workshop beginning at 9:00AM. All attendees will receive lunch, training, and a free workshop manual that typically retails for $70. This event is open to anyone.
This 1-day workshop will help you:
- Understand and meet your customer’s needs and values
- Actively seeking buyers and maintain healthy relationships
- Learn about sorting and packing for wholesale markets
- Network and hear from buyers and other wholesale farmers
- Discuss the details, from varieties, quality, pricing, communication, sequential planting, quality control, merchandising, trends, and more
Participating farmers receive a FREE copy of the Direct Market Success manual.
Local-Regional Food Conference
An engaging 3-day event you won't want to miss!
Nov. 5 - Full day of workshops
Nov. 6 & 7 - Conference agenda
Live local and support your local food system. Are you a local farmer, processor, distributer, or retailer? Do you own a small business? Give back to your community while bringing fresh food and local businesses together. Know your impact and what buying and selling local can bring your local economy.
Mark your calendar to attend the Local Regional Food Conference Conference and learn how to grow your business from the best. #LiveLocal